Saturday, December 23, 2006

Indian Summer - Discography

Indian Summer. One of my favorite bands ever. Only were around in 1993 and 1994. This is the total of all of the songs they officially released. The band never named any of their songs, so the titles are just titles given to them by the fans. Their music goes go from blistering loud, screaming, and chaotic to silent in one second. Lo-fi Bessie Smith jazz records in the background. Absolutely amazing. This is about the extent of the information I have on this band, other than they were from Oakland, CA. Their music kind of grows on you. Honestly, I wasn't terribly into it when I first hear it, but as I listened more and more, I appreciated it and loved it more and more. This is REAL emo kids.

The re-release of 2 live shows with 2 unreleased songs, titled Hidden Arithmetic, is available at their MySpace that is run by one of the members of the band. Check it out here: myspace.com/indiansummersongs

Download: RapidShare

2 Comments:

At May 12, 2008 12:20 AM, Blogger Trailer Trash zine said...

Thanks for posting this! It's been a long time since I got to hear Indian Summer.

 
At March 29, 2009 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job. Keep the great albums coming

 

Post a Comment

<< Home